Liebster Award


Some time ago I was awarded with the Liebster Award (Liebster is a German word for Favourite) – an award given to bloggers by bloggers. I was nominated by Kim Nolan, the author of the wonderful blog called Museum Trekker and for that I am ever so grateful.



Here are the Rules of the Liebster Award:

1. List 11 random facts about yourself 
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog

 So here are some random facts about me:

1. I am a geek and a bookworm
2. I do a lot of travelling
3. My dream is to write a book
4. I lose things – documents, keys… I panic, get everyone involved only to find them in my bag…
5. I worry too much about little things
6. I cry watching movies in the cinema
7. I am a hippie at heart
8. I love wearing converse
9. I make very nice pancakes
10. I don’t like watching news
11. I like long walks

And here are my answers to Kim’s questions:

1. If you could posses any talent what would it be? Singing beautifully
2. What is your favorite place in the whole world? My hometown Olsztyn
3. What is your favorite season and why? Autumn because I love its colours
4. Do you speak any foreign languages? Which ones? English, German and Polish
5. Do you play any instruments? I am learning the guitar
6. If you could time-travel to any year in the past or future what year would you travel to and why? 1969 to experience the Woodstock Festival
7. Do you have a mentor or person you most admire? If so, who? My parents, who I turn to with every problem that I face
8. Coffee or Tea? I love green tea, but coffee definitely wins for me
9. If you could transform into an animal which animal would you like to be? I would transform into an eagle and fly…
10. What is your favorite holiday? Independent travel, discovering cities and their history
11. What is the best museum you've ever visited? I really like Tate Modern in London

Here are my 11 winners:

1. Kaffee & Kuchen (kaffee-and-kuchen.blogspot.com)
2. Metamorfaux (metamorfaux22.blogspot.co.uk)
3. Daktyle w czekoladzie (daktylewczekoladzie.blogspot.com)
4. Mon Chocolat (mon-chocolat.blogspot.com)
5. Bazylia i czekolada (bazyliaiczekolada.blogspot.com)
6. Nicole Kellmann (www.nicolekellmann.de)
7. My Little Garden in Japan (www.mygardeninjapan.com)
8. Barbaras Reisen (barbaras-reisen.blogspot.com)
9. Around the World with Pomme (aroundtheworldwithpomme.blogspot.co.uk)
10. Chocoholiczka (chocoholiczka.blogspot.com)
11. Truskawki z pieprzem (truskawki-z-pieprzem.blogspot.co.uk)

And here are my 11 questions to the winners:

  1. What is your favourite book?
  2. What is your favourite city?
  3. What is your favourite desert?
  4. What is your favourite part of the day and why?
  5.  Cats or dogs?
  6. What is your life motto?
  7. What do you most value in a friend?
  8. What was the bravest thing you have ever done?
  9. What is your favourite smell?
  10.  Books or ebooks?
  11.  What is your favourite flower?




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts