Sicily Part 6 - Blue

Sicily is the land of the colour blue and one of my favourite places in the world. Its beauty is astounding but unpretentious and it moves me everytime I think about it. 

Sycylia to kraina błękitu i jednocześnie jedno z moich ulubionych miejsc na świecie. Jej piękno jest zdumiewające, ale bezpretensjonalne i porusza mnie za każdym razem gdy o nim pomyślę.



The views from the medieval town of Erice, in the Trapani region.

Widoki ze średniowiecznego miasteczka Erice, w regionie Trapani.


The ancient ruins in Segesta.

Starożytne ruiny w Segeście.



In the Zingaro Nature Reserve.

W rezerwacie przyrody Zingaro.


I am fascinated by agavas and their flowers that look like trees. The first time I saw them in Croatia I thought the flowers were seperate plants.

Fascynują mnie agawy i ich wyglądające jak drzewa kwiaty. Gdy zobaczyłam je po raz pierwszy w Chorwacji, myślałam, że kwiaty są zupełnie oddzielnymi roślinami.


One of the countless charming beaches.

Jedna z niezliczonych uroczych plaż.





Comments

Popular Posts