Prague

Below are some more of my analog photographs, this time from Prague. This was a time of my very early travels. I frequently visited Prague when I was at uni and at that time I could even imagine living in this magical city. I loved the buildings and the history. I remember I used to go to a cafe where Franz Kafka was a regular visitor. Going through my old stuff I recently discovered I still have a sugar sachet from that place!

Oto więcej analogowych fotografii, tym razem z Pragi. Były to moje bardzo wczesne podróże. W Pradze bywałam dość często w czasie studiów i nawet mogłam sobie wyobrazić, aby zamieszkać w tym magicznym mieście. Podobały mi się budynki i otaczająca je historia. Pamiętam, że chodziłam czasami do kawiarni, gdzie stałym gościem bywał Franz Kafka. Oglądając swoje stare rzeczy, odkryłam, że mam jeszcze z tego miejsca saszetkę z cukrem!


This is the famous Golden Lane and in the blue house (no 22) lived and worked one of my favourite writers - Franz Kafka. 

To Złota Uliczka, a w niebieskim domu (pod numerem 22) mieszkał i tworzył jeden z moich ulubionych pisarzy - Franz Kafka.


The ancient gate leading to the Lesser Town quarter (Mala Strana).

Zabytkowa brama wiodąca do dzielnicy Mala Strana.


Prague by night had a special appeal to me with its old street lamps and mysterious alleys.

Praga podobała mi się zwłaszcza nocą, gdy zapalały się stare latarnie, a uliczki starówki wydawały się bardziej tajemnicze.


Comments

Popular Posts