Tatra Mountains

I spent a week on a yoga retreat in Murzasichle, a small town in the Tatra Mountains.

Spędziłam tydzień na warsztatach jogi w tatrzańskim miasteczku Murzasichle.


Everyday I woke up to this view from my window and to the sounds of cows and roosters.

Codziennie witał mnie ten widok z okna, jak również odgłosy krów i kogutów.


Beautiful views from the Rusinowa Clearing.

Piękne widoki z Rusinowej Polany.



The path leading to the clearing was surrounded by tall trees. It was tiring to climb so high but the views were a good reward for all the effort.

Szlak wiodący na polanę otaczały wysokie drzewa. Ciężko było się wspinać, ale widoki wynagrodziły ten trud.



I also visited the mesmerising Morskie Oko (Eye of the Sea). To me it looked like an enchanted lake from a fairy tale.

Wybrałam się także nad wspaniałe Morskie Oko. Wydało mi się, że patrzę na zaczarowane jezioro z baśni.



These shoes have been with me in so many places but this time they unfortunately ripped because of all the walking and hiking.

Te buty były ze mną w wielu miejscach, ale tym razem niestety pękły od chodzenia.


I also wandered to the Kalatówki Clearing close to the town of Kuźnice.

Zawędrowałam też na polanę Kalatówki, niedaleko Kuźnic.


Comments

Popular Posts