Summer Days in My Hometown

Here are some photos from my hometown - Olsztyn and its surroundings. My city welcomed me with almost tropical temperatures and unfortunately lots of mosquitoes! I relaxed by the lakes and in the woodlands. There are 15 lakes within my town's borders and the best known are Długie, Krzywe and Kortowskie. It was interesting to learn that Olsztyn has the biggest city forest in the whole of Europe. I also visited the Forest Arboretum of Warmia and Mazury - an interesting tree park, located around 4 kilometers from Olsztyn, in Kudypy. Of course I also had to have some ice cream in Olsztyn's old town!

Oto zdjęcia z pobytu w moich rodzinnych stronach - Olsztynie i okolicach. Moje miasto przywitało mnie niemal tropikalnymi temperaturami i niestety dużą ilością komarów!
Bardzo odpoczęłam nad jeziorami i w lesie. W granicach mojego miasta znajduje się aż 15 jezior, z czego najbardziej znanymi są jeziora Długie, Krzywe oraz Kortowskie. Ciekawostką jest, że Olsztyn pochwalić się może największym lasem miejskim w całej Europie. Odwiedziłam też Leśne Arboretum Warmii i Mazur - ciekawy ogród dendrologiczny, położony około 4 kilometry od Olsztyna, w miejscowości Kudypy. Obowiązkowe były też lody na starówce!















Comments

Popular Posts