Bath

I visited Bath - a city in the Somerset county, by the river Avon, especially known for the baths built here by the Romans. I loved the peacefulness, the fresh green of the parks and the botanical garden, beautiful old architecture and cute shops and cafes. I think, out of all English towns I have seen so far, I liked Bath most.
The trains are leaving from London Paddington Station. The journey takes one hour and 40 minutes. 

Odwiedziłam Bath - miasto w hrabstwie Somerset, położone nad rzeką Avon, słynne przede wszystkim z wybudowanych tu za czasów Rzymian łaźni. Podobały mi się panujący tu spokój, świeża zieleń parków i ogrodu botanicznego, piękna stara architektura oraz ciekawe sklepiki i kawiarnie. Myślę, że ze wszystkich miast angielskich, które do tej pory udało mi się zobaczyć, Bath najbardziej przypadło mi do gustu. 
Pociągi odjeżdżają ze stacji London Paddington, podróż trwa godzinę i 40 minut.





































Comments

Popular Posts