Vitamin Sea

Cuxhaven is a German town on the shore of the North Sea. 
The sandy beach is vast and beautiful.  
My sister and I arrived here during high tide, but after a while all the water went back again and we could walk for miles, exploring what normally hides under the water, on the seabed.

Cuxhaven to niemieckie miasto położone nad Morzem Północnym. 
Piaszczysta plaża jest rozległa i piękna. Z siostrą przybyłyśmy tu w czasie przypływu, ale po krókim czasie woda znów odeszła i mogłyśmy spacerować kilometrami, odkrywając to, co zazwyczaj chowa się pod wodą, na dnie morza.






I don't remember the last time I visited a sandy beach. It feels lovely to feel warm sand under my feet.

Nie pamiętam, kiedy ostatnio odwiedziłam piaszczystą plażę. Lubię czuć ciepły piasek pod stopami.





Comments

Popular Posts